Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christy Kinard Painting for Sale!


Bing, Bang, Boom mixed media painting by Christy Kinard
48 x 48

This beautiful mixed media painting by Christy Kinard is available.  I bought it to use in the Atlanta Home and Lifestyle Magazine Southeastern Showhouse this year and it is now available for sale.  The painting measures 48" x 48" and is more beautiful in person than in this photo.  Interested parties please contact Lisa at (704) 964-3880 for pricing or email Lisa@lisamende.com     Christy's work is so well known, I'm sure it won't last long so if interested contact me soon!  This painting would make a great Christmas gift.  

To read more about Christy Kinard please click here to visit her website

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It's fabulous, Lisa and I am such a fan of her work. Wising I had a place to use it! Happy Thursday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab for sure Kristy! I wish I did as well. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!